Prayer Tips

 



Here are just some suggestions for conducting your personal prayer for the Isaiah 62 Global Prayer initiative:


Types of Prayer

Ephesians 6:18

Praying always with all prayer and supplication (earnest petition) in the Spirit, and 

watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;



Prayer format I tend to use, when going before God in prayer:


1) Enter Into His Gates with Thanksgiving & Courts with Praise
2) Quote Scriptural Promises
3) We speak to God (in our heavenly language)
4) Thank Him for the answer



Why Pray For Israel

1) You have been marked and appointed for this assignment.

2) God wants watchman for Jerusalem


3) God is absolutely in love with Israel and His desire is that they be saved.


Isaiah 62:6-7

On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have appointed [set, KJV] watchmen
; all day and all night they will never keep silent. You [intercessors] who remind the Lord,
take no rest for yourselves; And give Him no rest until He makes Jerusalem a praise in
the earth [at Jesus’ return]



Scriptural Promises for Israel: 


  1. Genesis 12:3 (Israel will be and is a great nation)


And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great;
and thou shalt be a blessing:And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee:
and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.


  1. Jeremiah 31:35-27 (God Will NEVER depart from being with Israel)


Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon
and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:

If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me forever.
Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath,
I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.


  1. Jeremiah 29:11-13 (God Thinks good thoughts towards Israel)


For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and
Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
not of evil, to give you an expected end.


  1. Romans 10:11 (Salvation For Israel)

Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they might be saved.


  1. Matthew 23:39 (That Israel will see Jesus lifted up)

For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.



  1. Isaiah 49:15-16 (God will not forget Israel and they are graven on The hands of God)


Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb?
yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my
hands; thy walls are continually before me.



  1. Isaiah 41:10 (God will be with Israel)


Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand
of my righteousness.

Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded:
they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.


  1. Deuteronomy 20:4 (God will fight against Israel’s enemies)

For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.



  1. Isaiah 61:1 (King Jesus wants to bind up the broken hearted and proclaim liberty)


The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to
preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound



  1. Jeremiah 30:4 (God is against Anti-Semitism)


Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity;
and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.
they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.

For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer Tips #2

Prayer Tips #11