Prayer Tip#16

 



1. Isaiah 62:6-7 - Father, Thank You For Making Jerusalem a Praise in the Earth as we have prayed.


On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have set watchmen; all the day and all the night they shall never be silent. You who put the Lord in remembrance, take no rest, and give him no rest until he establishes Jerusalem and makes it a praise in the earth.


2. Ezekiel 34:11-14 - Jesus, you are the Shepherd of Israel, thank you for regathering your sheep for where they have been scattered....as we have prayed.


For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.
As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.
And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.


3. Ezekiel 37:9-10 - We Prophesy to the Winds (Ezekiel) and to come and breath upon God's people Israel and we command Israel to stand up and live.   You are an exceeding great army.

Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.


4. Joel 2:26-27 - Father, you are in the midst of Israel.  We decree & declare Israel is satisfied, shall eat in plenty and praise the name of the Lord and His Only Begotten Son Jesus.

And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

5. Isaiah 44:3 - Quench the thirst and pour out your spirit and blessing upon your heritage Israel.

For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:


6. Zechariah 12:10 - Thank Father for pouring out your Spirit of Grace and Supplication so the Israelites can look upon their true Messiah Jesus as we have prayed.

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn


7. Isaiah 44:3 - Thank you Father for quenching the thirsty and pouring out your spirit and blessing upon your heritage Israel.

For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:


8. Romans 9:27-28 - Holy Spirit thank you for gathering your remnant in Israel, to open their eyes and bringing them to yourself. Thank you for doing a quick work and cutting it short as you've promised

Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.


9. Acts 26:18 - Father thank you for to breaking the devils grip (of kabala, witchcraft, new age, idolatry) off the land and eyes of your people to see your lovingkindness through your Son Jesus

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.


10. Matthew 9:37 - We decree and declare Holy Ghost harvesters will arise and reap the harvest of souls in Israel.

Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into His harvest


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer Tips

Prayer Tips #2

Prayer Tips #11