Prayer Tips #10

 




1) Luke 24:46-47 - Raise up Hot fire Evangelists to preach repentance and remission sin in the Name of Jesus Christ in all the land of Israel and the nations.

And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.


2) Hosea 14:1-2 - May the Israel people return and receive Jesus Christ as King, Lord & Savior for remission of sin.

Israel, return unto the LORD thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity.
Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips..

3) Hosea 14:1-2 - For thine own sake, as in the days of old, may the heart of Israel receive conviction and cry out for salvation through Jesus.


Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and cause thy face to shine upon thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord's sake.
O my God, incline thine ear, and hear; open thine eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city which is called by thy name: for we do not present our supplications before thee for our righteousnesses, but for thy great mercies.
O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken and do; defer not, for thine own sake, O my God: for thy city and thy people are called by thy name.



4) Hosea 14:1-2 - Israel belongs to God & God belongs to Israel.  May they receive revelation that Jesus Christ is God.


Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:

And they shall be my people, and I will be their God:

And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:

And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.


5) Isaiah 59:20 - May the people of Israel receive revelation the Jesus is promised redeemer to turn people from sin.

And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.


6) John 1:14, 16-17 - May the spirit of grace and truth blanket the people of Israel as they come to the knowledge of Jesus Christ

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

And of his fullness have all we received, and grace for grace.

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.


7) Matthew 23:37 - Jesus wants to gather Israel.  Give them a willing heart to be gathered

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, 

how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling!


8) Ephesians 2:14 - Israel will have revelation of Jesus's love and acceptance, of both Jew and Gentile as One New Man.

For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;


9) Psalms 24:3-6 - Israel is the Jacob Generation that will pursue God and receive blessing

Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.

10) Matthew 23:39 - Israel will recognize Jesus as the Messiah

For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.


11) Micah 7:7-9 - We decree and declare that Israel look to Jesus the God of their salvation.

Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer Tips

Prayer Tips #2

Prayer Tips #11