Prayer Tips #14

 



1. Acts 4:29-31 - That the Church of Jesus Christ on the ground in Israel will receive holy boldness and power to declare the name and power of Jesus Christ.

Lord, grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word…and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus.


2. John 1:29 & Matthew 23:39 - We decree and declare the opening of the eyes of the hearts of the beautiful Jewish people to see and proclaim Jesus Christ is Lord.


Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
Blessed be He that cometh in the name of the LORD

3. Isaiah 49:8 - We decree and declare today is day of salvation for the land of Israel.  All Israel shall be saved!!!

Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;


4. Jeremiah 29:11 - May Israel cry out to you God & that you will hear and answer and give them their expected which is salvation thru Jesus.


For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.



5. Psalms 132:13-17 - Zion is where you dwell, Dear God and your anointed Jesus is the light for all the world. May your Glory be seen

For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.
This is my rest forever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.
I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.
I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.
There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed.


6. Jeremiah 30:9-10 - We decree & declare this promise today, Israel will serve their God and His Son Jesus, the Messiah and King of kings!!

But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.


7. John 1:14, 16-17 - May the spirit of grace and truth blanket the people of Israel as they come to the knowledge of Jesus Christ

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
And of his fullness have all we received, and grace for grace.
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.


8. Ephesians 2:14 - Israel will have revelation of Jesus's love and acceptance, of both Jew and Gentile as One New Man.

For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;


9. Luke 24:46-47 - Raise up Hot fire Evangelists to preach repentance and remission sin in the Name of Jesus Christ in all the land of Israel and the nations.

And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.


10. Ezekiel 37:1-5 - We prophesy Holy Spirit revival hearts of the Jewish people

The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
Thus s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer Tips

Prayer Tips #2

Prayer Tips #11