Prayer Tips #15

 





1.Ezekiel 36:26-28 - Thank you Lord for giving your heritage a new heart and new spirit

to receive the new covenant thru Son Jesus.


A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony
heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my
judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and
I will be your God.



2. Isaiah 61:1 (King Jesus wants to bind up the broken hearted and proclaim liberty)

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to
preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound

3. Ezekiel 37:1-5 - We prophesy Holy Spirit revival hearts of the Jewish people

The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.

4. Jeremiah 31:35-27 (God Will NEVER depart from being with Israel)

Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon
and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:

If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me forever.
Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath,
I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.


5. Psalms 17:7-9 - Father, deliver your people from the enemy satan that has risen against them.  Your people are the apple of your eye.

Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.
Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,
From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me about.

6. 2 Corinthians 4:12-14 - Father remove the vail and scales from the eyes of Israel, like you did for Saul of Tarsus.  Raise up hot fire evangelist to spread the gospel over the land.

Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished

7. Deuteronomy 4:29 - Build a hunger in the hearts of the people of Israel  to seek the Lord & they will find God's only Son, Jesus

But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

8. Isaiah 62:3-5 - We declare Israel is a Crown of Glory, A Royal Diadem, Your land is called Hephzibah & Beulah, No more  forsaken, no more desolate and the Lord delights in You!!

Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.

Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.

For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.

9. Romans 11:14 - May hearts of Jewish believer be provoked to jealousy by Gentile believers that they might be saved.

If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

10. Psalms 133:1 - We decree and declare destruction to Israel civil war and unity among the brethren

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer Tips

Prayer Tips #2

Prayer Tips #11